1. Lunch Bunch: Each month members get together for lunch. Sometimes we go to a restaurant, sometimes we go to a park and sometimes we go for lunch and then a walk. Every time is different and every time is lots of fun. Convenor: Shirley R
2. Book Club: The book club meets on the last Friday of each month at 1:00pm September to June. One member hosts the meeting and one member leads the discussion. During Covid times we have been meeting via Zoom. The reading list is created by the book club members each August. You can be a regular member or a drop-in member. Convenor: Helene U
3. Days for Girls: CFUW Strathcona County has become a branch of the Sask-Alta Days for Girls team. For the last three years interested club members have gotten together to annually create the items for 100 menstrual hygiene kit bags. Our bags have been delivered to women in Guatemala, Cameroon and the Congo. Convenor: Ruth HM
4. Walkie Talkies - members meet up for a walk on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 1:30. Additional walks are also organized for events such as Festive Lights at Broadmoor Park or for the Christmas Bird count. Convenor: Shirley
5. CFUW AB Council Movie Night: Alberta Council holds a movie night and discussion each month. A link to the film is on the Alberta Council events webpage
6. Learning Opportunities: Each month an email or two is sent out alerting members to learning or participation opportunities. If you become aware of an opportunity that you think members might be interested in, please send the details to the convenor. Convenor: Carol W.